Friday, July 4, 2008

It's Playgroup, Not Fight Club

We got kicked out of playgroup yesterday...okay not really but I'm sure we would have had I not up and left when I did. See it seems I have given birth to the next WWE (whatever happended to the "F"? It just seems wrong) champion of the world. Eliott is a tackler. You have a toy, I want it, you're going down. Not just a push either, full blown grab you by the head and toss you down kicking and screaming. I did not teach him this. His sibling are not like this, and as far as my memory serves me they never were. Really, we are not violent people, so where does he get this stuff? Daddy had a talk with him when he got home...Eliott, it's playgroup, not Fight Club.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

OMG I so needed a laugh right now :) :) OF course i am fully aware that it probably isnt funny to you!

Mrs. Fudala said...

Awwww...he is a bruiser. That is okay, he just needs to channel it into something positive. Enroll him in some kind of sport a.s.a.p. :)

Tamara said...

Oh I feel your pain....don't you just wanna crawl in a hole and say "NO REALLY HE ISNT A BAD KID".....everyone has one of those kids who you can't contain somehow you know.....thanks for posting

carebear7951 said...

Chrissy-Yeah, it sucks to have "that" kid...that's ok. my mom calls us "that family"--eyes roll. I wish I had some advice for you??? Even Haley is more of a "pushover".

Amanda said...

I have no advice for you Chrissy, but know that I have been there too! Brandon was and still is the same :( We were asked to leave the libaray once because another kid had a book that Brandon wanted, lets just say WWE in the middle of the kids section!

Thaks for making me feel like I'm not the only one with a child like this!